118 Kids Periodic Table of Elements Flash Cards - Science for Kids
- 118 ELEMENTS FLASH CARDS: Great combination of images and science data for children and grown ups!
- COLORFUL AND RIGHT SIZE FOR LITTLE HANDS: We take the quality of our products very seriously, so we invest in R&D of high-quality materials and printing methods.
- GOOD KARMA: Your purchase helps others since we invest a percentage of sales on micro loans to help give underprivileged and marginalized students the opportunity to attend a vocational training program, university or other higher education institution
- AMAZING LEARNING TOOL: Our Flash Cards make a great learning resource focused on different learning topics . Related terms: classroom materials, homeschoolin, kindergarten, preschool, school, classroom, toddler, educational stem, science, preschoolers, kids gifts, teacher school, school supplies
HEY PARENTS AND TEACHERS!
Thanks for purchasing our Periodic Table Flash Cards Were enthusiastic about this product for a reasonits an innovative resource to get elementary-aged students interested in learning important scientific facts. We know youll love using this amazing tool.
The elements in the periodic table are the building blocks of the universe, and the elementary years are the best time to lay a foundation of memorization. Weve carefully created colorful and engaging flashcards to help you introduce each element to your child interactively.
Here are a few more facts about the Periodic Table Flash Cards:
- Is perfect for ages 5 and up. You can use the flashcards to play memory games, which is a great way to bond with your child while shes learning.
- Scientist Steve Spangler says, Research shows that most children have formed an opinion (either positive or negative) about science by the time they reach the age of 7. Use our tools to create positive associations with science in your childs mind, starting at a young age.
- When you use this Flash Cards, youre introducing your child to the beginning facts of chemistry. This is a fun and simple method to familiarize students with the basic concepts of chemistry, and it will help lay a foundation for understanding when theyre older.