merka Educational Flashcards: Math Facts (Numbers 0 - 12) – Learning Toy/Card Game for Kids Ages 4 to 8 – Homeschool/Classroom Resource for Preschool, Kindergarten and Beyond – Set of 169 Cards
For young students who want to learn math fast, working with flashcards is a time-tested, proven method for building essential skills. Flashcards improve concentration and retention, both at home and in the classroom. merka’s deck of 169 addition cards provides the kind of hands-on learning that kids love, with colorful illustrations for clarity and color-coding for organization. Measuring 4.2” tall x 2.4” wide, these cards are made to fit children’s hands, and they’re a great size for travel use or on-the-go learning. This deck includes all addition facts from 0 plus 0 to 12 plus 12, with one equation per card, to eliminate confusion. These cards include all reverse equations, such as 4+7 and 7+4. Designed in the USA and approved by teachers as a learning aid for homeschooling or in-class use. This deck is suitable for kids aged 4 to 8. QR code with free downloadable practice problems included with purchase.
- Math skills made fun: With merka early learning flashcards, building math skills becomes a game that kids love. Colorful graphics make the answers easy to understand. Cards are color-coded for focused study
- Homeschool or classroom: Flashcards improve recall and retention, giving your kids the boost they need to become math all-stars. This pack of 169 cards includes addition facts from 0+0 to 12+12, with one addition problem per card
- For kids ages 4 to 8: Problem-solving cards provide engaging activities for pre-K, kindergarten, first grade and second grade learners. Designed in the USA. Approved by teachers for use as homeschool supplies or in-school materials
- Sized to fit kids’ hands: merka number cards put top-notch study techniques right in kids’ hands. They’re an ideal hand-held size, at 4.2” tall x 2.4” wide. Featuring large, clear fonts for easy reading
- A learning essential with lots of extras: Math flashcards pair well with phonics games and other educational decks. This deck meets with teachers’ standards and includes a QR code with free downloadable practice problems